Ingredients for the waffles
- 1 bag of Potatoes, peeled (5 pounds)
- 2 medium onions, peeled
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 ½ cups of plain breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Ingredients for the scallion sour cream
- 16 oz. of sour cream
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp paprika
Step By Step Instructions
- Peel your potatoes and onions
- Place in a food processor until blended
- And transfer in a big bowl and add the eggs, oil, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Preheat waffle maker and spray with oil while hot
- Place a ½ cup of batter in the center of the waffle maker, cook for about 7 minutes, until golden brown
- Place in food processor in your sour cream, scallions, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!